By using MyWay Services, you agree to these conditions.
I、This User Agreement is hereby made between two parties by Shanghai MyWay Investment Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "MyWay") and the Users, and this User Agreement has the contractual effect stipulated by relevant Chinese laws and regulations.
This User Agreement contains the text of the Agreement and all rules, specifications or other documents that MyWay has published or will be likely to post. All such documents shall be deemed to be an integral part of this Agreement and shall have the same legal effect as the text of this Agreement.
While using the services provided by MyWay, users are committed to accepting and abiding by the provisions of the relevant rules. MyWay reserves the right to make changes or revise this Agreement or the Rules periodically. If there is any change to this Agreement, MyWay will post a notice on the Site to notify the User. If the user does not agree with the relevant changes, you must immediately stop using the “service" provided by MyWay, or it will be viewed as the user agree to and accept the relevant changes. The revised agreement will be in effect immediately upon the publication on MyWay. Rules will be in effect immediately and become the supplementary part of the Agreement on the date of publication. Signing in or continuing with the Service will indicate that the user accepts the revised agreement. Any new Content that extends the scope of the Services or enhances its functionality is subject to this Agreement except for the separate clear announcements.
After the User confirms this User Agreement and clicks "I have read and agreed to the MyWay User Agreement", this User Agreement shall have legal effect between the User and MyWay. Please be sure to read all user agreement contents before registering. If you have any questions, please contact MyWay customer service.
Note: (1) Regardless of whether or not the User has carefully read this User Agreement prior to registration, as long as the user clicks the "I have read and agree to the MyWay User Agreement" button below and successfully registered as an official user under the MyWay registration process (hereinafter referred to as "Registered User")
(2) This Agreement does not deal with any legal or legal disputes between users and other users of MyWay arising out of the use of the Web Services. This Agreement shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the User Agreement ("User Agreement") and the User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "Registered User" ; (3) MyWay suggested that the users use their real-name registration in accordance with the requirements of the site and fill out the real and effective contact information and address, so that MyWay can provide better services for the users.
1. Registered users can choose their own service packages according to their own needs, each package has a different standard of fees, each standard contains different services. MyWay reserves the right to make adjustments to the Service Fees and the Content provided on MyWay's website and takes effect in the form of publicity. The standard service package fees which cover the content of courses and services shall be governed by actually purchased contents shown on the website.
2. The purchased service package will take effect after the registered users pay off the full amount of fees.
3.The costs paid by registered users only cover their purchased service package and do not include network information, telephone charges & etc.
III、Service Usage Rules
1.After the successful purchase of the package, the registered user will get the corresponding service immediately , the specific rules will be based on the public contents from the MyWay website.
2.All of services provided by MyWay employ the forms of the network self-service appointment instead of the booking by telephone and other forms. Registered users need to reserve it at least 30 minutes in advance.
3.If there is any cancellation or change of the service which is caused by the registered user, the specific rules are listed in the corresponding course or service agreement. MyWay is obliged to make the appropriate compensation for the failure of appointment service arising out of MyWay.
IV、User obligations and Responsibilities
1. All Users shall not engage in the following acts:
(1) To transfer, lend, license, sell, or make any permission to any other User or other third parties the Service in whole or in part;
(2) To Infringe the corporate reputation, credit, trademark, copyright and other legitimate rights of MyWay;
(3) To impede MyWay to provide services;
(4)To use MyWay services for profits and speculations
(5) Criminal behaviors and any actions related to criminal behaviors
(6) The use of inappropriate language or behavior which may cause unpleasant consequences related to the teachers and stuff of MyWay
(7) Users make personal contact with any teacher either by themselves or through an agent
(8) To spy or steal MyWay's trade secret by all means of methods
(9) Violations of public order and good custom
(10 Any other behaviors that MyWay evaluates to be inappropriate
2. User Commitments:
（1）Comply with all laws, regulations, network protocols, procedures and practices regarding the use of the Web Services; any intensions or actions to use MyWay's education platform to create, reproduce, review and disseminate the following information are prohibited:
① Any document or information that does not accord with the state laws and regulations
② Any document which is harmful to national unity and social stability
③ Any information that fabricates or distorts facts, spreads rumors, and disturbs social order
④ Any document that instigates others to commit an offence or crime
⑤ Any unlawful, harassing, slanderous, abusive, intimidating, injurious, vulgar, obscene information
⑥ Any information that will cause damage to MyWay’s reputation and business interests.
（2）No deletion, modification or addition to the data and applications that stored, processed or transmitted in the MyWay Platform without permission;
（3）Do not deliberately create, spread computer viruses，other destructive programs or engage in the behaviors that violate law, rules and administrative regulation.
（4）In the event of a breach of the foregoing provisions of items 1, 2 and 3 above, MyWay reserves the right to cancel the user's eligibility immediately without refund of the remaining charges in its sole discretion. Users shall be liable for all illegal acts on MyWay.
3. Based on the particularity of network service, the user agrees:
（1）To prepare all the devices that include personal computers, modems, or other essential Internet devices personally
（2）To afford the Internet fees caused by related network information and telephone service charges, etc. personally
（3）To provide accurate user name, password and required personal information in accordance with registration tips
（4）When user’s personal registration information change, the user should promptly update their registration information to ensure that their personal information is detailed and accurate. All personal information entered by the user will be treated as an accurate indication of the user's identity and as a valid identification of MyWay's provision of all services
4. User’s account password and security
（1）Once the users successfully registered to become MyWay's official users, they should take full responsibility for their own usernames (also known as account numbers) and password securities. The user's password can only be controlled by the user. Users can change their passwords at any time via the MyWay website.
（2）MyWay does not assume any responsibility of any losses caused by the leakages of user's account or password as a result of non-real name membership system on this site. The user shall be responsible for all activities and events performed under his / her username. Users shall immediately notify MyWay of any unlawful use of their User Account or security vulnerabilities. Users are responsible for the confidentiality of the user name and password, and must be responsible for all activities under the user’s name and password (including but not limited to information disclosure, publishing information, online click agreement or submit a variety of rules, online renewal agreement or purchase services ). You irrevocably agree to: (a) immediately notify MyWay of any unauthorized use of your User Name and Password, or any other breach of confidentiality, and authorize MyWay to synchronize that information with the Authorities ; And (b) ensure that you leave the Site / Services in the correct steps at the end of each online session. MyWay can not and will not be liable for any damages you may incur as a result of your failure to comply with this section.
5. Prohibition of Persuasion
The user explicitly acknowledges and agrees that the user shall not solicit or persuade MyWay (and its affiliates) employees, teachers, consultants to terminate or cancel their service with MyWay, or the user introduces them work for others (whether it is official, part-time, contractual). In the event of a breach, the user shall be liable for the reasonable costs incurred by the job vacancy and compensates MyWay for all actual and punitive damages (three (3) times the annual remuneration of the employees prior to the termination of their employment)
V、 The rights and obligations of MyWay
1.MyWay has the obligation to maintain the normal operation of the website with an existing technology, and strive to upgrade and improve the technology so that it assures the smooth implementation of the user 's teaching with internet.
2. MyWay shall promptly respond to any questions or concerns regarding the registration or transaction that Users may have during the registration process on MyWay.
3. MyWay reserves the right to remove information, terminate service provision, and so forth without the user's consent, for any misconduct on MyWay or any other circumstances MyWay believes that the Agreement should be terminated.
4. MyWay should provide services to users based on the honesty and credibility principle, and should not interrupt or stop providing the services and arbitrium. MyWay does not assume any responsibility for the failure of the online trading to be completed or the loss of information, records or service interruption or cessation due to force majeure or other non-MyWay causes of breakdown or inability to function properly. However, MyWay will provide assistance in dealing with the rehabilitation works at its best and endeavor to protect the user from financial loss.
5. The copyright of the works (including but not limited to text, software, sound, pictures, video, forms, e-mails, etc.) in any form on MyWay's website shall be shared by the copyright owner of the works. The user shall not copy, rip any materials of MyWay, including textbooks, e-courseware and any other works without permission; or engage in any other violation of copyright law and other related laws and regulations activities. For individuals and organizations that infringe on MyWay's intellectual property rights, prosecution for civil or criminal responsibilities shall be undertaken by MyWay in accordance to law.
6 .MyWay reserves the right to supervise and guide the user 's online activities and the rights to terminate all services for all illegal activities engaged by online Users.
7. License Use Rights. MyWay has the exclusive right to publish, distribute and reproduce works published on the Internet for learning exchange. The user hereby grants to MyWay and its affiliates in the holding of the exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, and free license use rights(and the right to sublicense at multiple levels) and to grant MyWay and its affiliates： the rights to (all Publish, translate, distribute, perform , display all of the User's data (including, but not limited to, registration data, transaction activity data, and all types of information displayed on the Site) and its derivative works, and / or in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, to incorporate such information into other works.
9. MyWay will modify unilaterally User Agreement when it is necessary, based on the development of the Internet and changes of laws and regulations. Once the Agreement changes, the modified contents will be highlighted on the important pages. If he/she does not agree with the contents of the changes, users can voluntarily give up access to network services. If the user continues to enjoy the network services, which is deemed to accept the changes of the Agreement. In the event of a dispute, the content of the latest user agreement shall prevail.
10. MyWay reserves the right to adjust the instructor of the online course according to the actual situation. If the teacher is not in accord with the promotional material, the teacher in session will prevail. MyWay will maximize the protection on the quality of user's class
1.User Termination Services
After the purchase of the course, users who wish to apply for the withdrawal of classes and refunding can proceed in accordance with the following provisions:
(1) If you do not wish to continue using the services provided by MyWay within seven (7) days from the date of purchase, you should notify MyWay in writing for a refund, and MyWay will deduct the fees that have already paid and refund the remainder. The unit price of used parts should be converted in accordance with actual quantity purchased unit price. The actual payment made by the registered user with Actual Purchase Value for the purchase of the service, excludes the coupons and gifts, etc. provided by MyWay.
(2) If you do not wish to continue to use MyWay services from the eighth (8th) to the thirtieth (30th) day from the date of purchase, you should notify MyWay in writing for a refund. After deducting the administrative fee of RMB500 and the fees for all courses taken from paid courses. The remainders will be refunded at RMB50 per course.
(3) the user shall not require a refund from the thirty-first (31st) day from the date of the purchase
(4) The amount of refund will be returned to the user in accordance with the method of user's payment, for special circumstances, the refund will be sent to the bank account provided by user in writing.
(5) The user explicitly understands and agrees that if the user applies for a refund in advance, or the service terminated by MyWay resulted from user's material breach of contract. Then the bonus courses and promotional offering during the purchase of courses shall not be converted to refundable cash.
The user can ask MyWay to cancel the registered user identity on MyWay. Once MyWay agrees to cancel the registered user by reviewing, the agreement relationship between MyWay and user will ease immediately. However, after the cancellation of the user account, MyWay still reserves the following rights:
A. MyWay reserves the right to keep the user's corresponding activities on the MyWay website after the user is revoked;
B. MyWay may exercise the rights set forth in this User Agreement after user is revoked, if the user has committed an offense or breach of contract on MyWay prior to revoking,
2. Service terminations:
MyWay may terminate the Service at any time under the following circumstances
(1) MyWay reserves the right to terminate the provision of services to the user and to delete the related account, password and other information when the user violates this user agreement and other relevant regulations. In this case, if the user has purchased the course services, the fees paid for the courses are not refundable. MyWay will notify the user the time of service termination. MyWay reserves the right of unilateral termination of service to the user no matter whether the user is registered as a MyWay user directly or indirectly, or in the name of another person, after the termination of the service by MyWay;
(2) If MyWay found that the contents of the user registration data are false or non existent，MyWay reserves the right to terminate the provision of services to the user at any time. if MyWay has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by the user is inaccurate, untrue, out of date or incomplete, MyWay has the right to issue inquiries and / or to request correction, and the right to delete the corresponding information directly until the termination of partial or all services to users. MyWay assumes no responsibility for this, and the user will be liable for any consequential or consequential damages resulting there from
(3) When the user agreement is updated, the user refuses to accept the new user agreement
(4) Force majeure leads to failure of this Agreement，“Force Majeure" means an objective circumstance, which is unforeseeable or foreseeable but which can not be avoided or overcome, which hinders, influences or delays the performance of all or part of its obligations under the Contract. Including, but not limited to, government actions, natural disasters, war, network clogs or interruptions, hacking attacks, or any other similar incident;
（5）Other situation that MyWay thinks to terminate the service
In above mentioned circumstances, MyWay does not assume any responsibility as the result of termination of the service to users or any third party. After termination of the service, the user has no right to ask MyWay, or MyWay is under no obligation, transmit any unprocessed information or to provide unfinished service to the user or third parties.
VII、 Limitation of Liability
1. User explicitly acknowledges and agrees that MyWay is not liable for any damages arising from any of the following, but not limited to damages for losses of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, (whether or not MyWay has been advised of the possibility of such damages):
A. Any losses caused by the leakage of User 's account or password;
B. Any uncompleted online transactions or the loss of the relevant information, records or service interruption due to the crash of the website out of the reason of force majeure or other reasons which are not caused by MyWay.
C. MyWay Terminates the Service in accordance with Paragraph 2 of Article 7 of this Agreement;
2. The User explicitly acknowledges and agrees that the User shall indemnify MyWay against any damages (including reasonable Lawyer fees.), claims by any third party or any punishment by an administrative authority for any breach of the relevant laws or this Agreement.
3. MyWay disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether it is expressed or implied, without limiting the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and the applicable warranties of non-infringement. MyWay does not guarantee that its services will meet the requirements of users, nor guarantee that its services will not be interrupted due to objective reasons, the service timeliness, security, errors are not guaranteed by the user bear the risk and liability due to the system damage or data loss.
4. The User understands and agrees that users can't enjoy the service due to MyWay’s mistakes, MyWay's maximum of the corresponding liability is limited to the full cost of the User's actual payment.
VIII、The Right to Privacy
1. Application Limits
(1)When users register their account on MyWay, they should provide their personal information in accordance with MyWay’s requirements.
(2) MyWay automatically receives and records the values of the server on the user's browser, including but not limited to IP address and other data, and the web records requested by the user when using the MyWay service, involving in MyWay activities, or visiting MyWay web site；
(3) Data collected by MyWay, including but not limited to the purchase of courses, booking courses, classes and other activities;
(4) User's personal data obtained legitimately from MyWay 's business partner.
2. Use of Information
(1) MyWay promises not to sell, rent, lease, or provide free personal information to any person, except with the prior permission of the user;
(2) MyWay also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell, or distribute free personal information of users by any means. MyWay reserves the right to terminate the User Agreement with the users immediately, and seize their accounts;
(3) For the purpose of serving the User, MyWay may, through the use of the user's personal information, provide the User with services, included but not limited to sending products and services to the User or sharing information with the MyWay Partner so that they may send the relevant products and service information to users (the latter requires the user's prior affirmative consent).
3. Information disclosure:
The user's personal information will be disclosed in whole or in part in the following cases:
(1) disclosure to a third party with the written consent of the user;
(2) Disclosure to a third party or to an administrative or judicial body, as required by law or at the request of an administrative or judicial body;
(3) The compulsive behavior to share user's personal information with third parties in order to provide users with the required products and services
4. Information Security:
(1) MyWay accounts have security protection, please keep the user account and password information securely.
(2) If you discover that your personal information is compromised, especially if your MyWay account and password are compromised, please contact MyWay customer service immediately so that MyWay can take appropriate action.
(1) This policy applies to information obtained through MyWay's cookies;
(2) Cookies that advertising companies placed on the user's computer in the course of serving advertisements on MyWay site will be subject to their own privacy policies.
6. Edit and Delete Personal Information Permissions:
Users can click on the "Member Center" to edit and delete the user's personal information, with the exceptions specified by MyWay;
7. Policy Amendment
IX、Law and Jurisdiction
1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China as regards the conclusion, execution, interpretation and settlement of disputes. In the event of any conflict between the provisions of this Agreement and the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, these Terms will be fully construed in accordance with the laws and regulations, and other provisions of this User Agreement are legally binding on MyWay and the User. The provisions of this Agreement are severable and, if any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
2. In the event of any dispute between the Two Parties under this Agreement, Both Parties shall endeavor to solve it through negotiation. In the event of failure, either party shall file a lawsuit to the local people's court.