This Microsoft Networking Fundamental MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-366, and build an understanding of these topics: Network Infrastructures, Network Hardware, and Protocols and Services. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
1. Learn to understand Network Infrastructures.
2. Learn to understand Network Hardware.
3. Learn to understand Protocols and Services.
Length of course: 18 Hrs;
Duration: Total 8 Weeks , 2 Hrs /per Weeks; Week 4,Week 8 extra 1 Hrs for Exam pre;
Meanwhile participate in two-week WTI program including Bell Lab and MyWay certification, and visiting the lab of Princeton University (Click to check courses);
Week 1. Understanding Local Area Networking
Week 2. Defining Networks with the OSI Model
Week 3. Understanding Wired and Wireless Networks
Week 4. Understanding Internet Protocol
Week 5. Implementing TCP/IP in the Command Line
Week 6. Working with Networking Services
Week 7. Understanding Wide Area Networks
Week 8. Defining Network Infrastructures and Network Security
• Each student in our Live Online and our On-site classes receives a comprehensive set of E-books materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
• Instructor-led Online course technical requirements and setup instructions.
• WebEx system requirements for Instructor-led Online delivery option.
• Onsite course technical requirements and setup instructions.
• IT Infrastructure.